STANDARDISED TESTS/CONTROL TESTS (Prior to Control Test period)
(These tests will be written every 2nd week during Life/Phed lessons)
- These tests will replace some control tests and will be used for Term 3 CASS mark (as per CAPS requirements).
- If a pupil is absent a Doctor’s Certificate will be required.
- DRMA (Grade 10 and 11) to write during one of their normal lessons (use period 4 or 6 if possible),
- Assessments are to be ONE hour in duration.
- Invigilation will be done by Life/Phed staff.
CONTROL TEST PERIOD (GRADE 8 – 11)
- Duration of Control Tests is ONE hour unless otherwise stated.
- Normal teaching will continue throughout the Control Test period (programme to be advertised at a future date).
- Invigilation will be done by Registration Teachers
Subject to change by Department or Management Discretion
KdP/AE002 Std and Control Tests Term3 Updated 22/06/18
NBNB: changes 24/07/18
Friday 10 August is a school holiday.
We listed Afrfa/Zulfa Paper 3 for the 10th August. Please note that this Exam (for ALL grades) will be written on Wednesday 15 August 2018.
In addition: G11 Geog was not listed and this needs to be added to the Control Test timetable on 27 September directly after Grds (Session 2 on that day).
**** Updated 07/08/2018STANDARDISED and CONTROL TESTS Term 3 2018