As we are nearing the end of the year, a reminder of the following:
- A reminder of the Moms’ Christmas Dinner on 21 November at 18h00. Contact Mrs A. de Wet in the Finance Office for more information – 031 2055241 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Final Assembly for Gr 8-11 will be on 22 November at 08h00. At this occasion, sports awards will be handed out and the prefects for 2020 will be announced.
- Reports can be collected from 4 – 8 December from 07h30 to 15h00 daily. Only Gibson reports will be emailed.
- All requests for subject changes must be submitted in writing to the Form Heads by no later than 15 November to enable to submit all the documentation to the DoE.
- Please ensure that your son returns all his textbooks and library books.
- Please donate all school clothing that are no longer in use. Please drop off at reception.
- Please let us embrace the culture advocated by the Minister of Finance, Mr Tito Mbweni: “payments must be made for all services rendered”. We therefore appeal that all outstanding fees at School and at Gibson House be settled by 31 December 2019.
Thank you for your support with regard to the above mentioned matters.
Dr Andri Barnes